Key to Drive is a government-funded program based in Australia that aims at providing beginner drivers and their parents or supervisors a free driving lesson with an experienced professional driving instructor.
The key to drive lessons lasts for 1 hour and therefore the learner will get training within the best ways to practice their driving.
In addition, the parent/supervisor is going to be guided in the way to help the learner gain confidence and steel oneself against safe P plate driving.
ELIGIBILITY FOR KEY TO DRIVE
- You must be 16 years or older and hold an NSW learner driver license
- Your supervising driver must hold a current full Australian driver’s license.
What you would like
- Your personal details
- A valid email address
- A mobile number
- Your license numbers
- A supervising licensed driver (parent, relative, friend).
HOW TO BOOK KEYS TO DRIVE
- Select the keys to drive book online button.
- Enter your details and choose ‘Register Now.
- You will be sent a text message together with your free lesson ID.
- Choose an NSW keys2drive instructor.
- Contact the trainer and quote your free lesson ID.
- Book a time for you and your supervising driver.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT KEYS TO DRIVE FREE LESSON
- The keys to drive free lesson is meant to enrich normal driving lessons, to not replace them.
- The ideal timing for the free lesson is after you’ve done around 5-10 hours of driving, but it’s a valuable lesson even once you are on the brink of going for your Ps.
- If you would like to reschedule your lesson, confirm you provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice.
The keys2drive lesson goes for an hour, during which the Keys2drive accredited driving instructor will explain the Keys2drive learning approach – ‘Find Your Own Way’ – and offer samples of how it is often used when learning to drive. The remaining lesson time includes a practical demonstration of those skills getting used and taught and you’ll be driving.
KEY 2 DRIVE
Key 2 drive learner drivers will receive training within the best ways to practice, helping them gain the confidence they have to organize for safe P plate driving and beyond.
Parents/supervisors will come away with tools to assist their learner drivers to achieve an honest foundation for lifelong safe driving.
KEYS DRIVING SCHOOL
Free keys driving school driving lessons through the Government’s keys2drive program. keys2drive may be a revolutionary approach to learning road safety and therefore the free driving lesson is a chance for learner drivers, driving instructors, and parents/supervisors to find out together. We are accredited keys2drive instructors and encourage our students to require part during this exciting, Government-funded initiative aimed toward teaching driver safety for beginner drivers.
ABOUT THE KEYS TO DRIVE LESSON PROGRAM
Your free keys to drive lesson goes for an hour. During this point, our accredited keys2drive driving instructor will explain the keys2drive learning approach called ‘Find Your Own Way’ and offer samples of how it is often used when learning to drive. The remaining lesson time includes a practical demonstration of those skills getting used and taught, and you’ll be driving.
FREE DRIVING LESSONS
The keys2drive free driving lessons aren’t intended to exchange normal driving lessons. It can aid them by empowering learner drivers to become safer drivers.
There are benefits for parents and supervisors who will come away with tools to assist their learner drivers to achieve an honest foundation for lifelong safe driving.
It is recommended that the learner has had around 10 hours of driving experience before attending the keys2drive lesson.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR KEYS2DRIVE PROGRAM
- Thebaine driver must hold an Australian learner’s permit
- The learner drivers fully licensed supervising driver (normally mum, dad, loved one, or a friend) must attend the whole hour keys2drive free lesson
- Overseas license holders upgrading to an Australian license aren’t eligible for a keys2drive free lesson
KEY DRIVING SCHOOL
If you’ve held a full driver’s license in Australia or overseas, then you’re not eligible for the keys2drive free lesson. If a learner driver’s supervising driver holds a full international license, they’ll attend the key driving school with their learner. However, we strongly recommend checking together with your state’s licensing authority to make sure you’re legally allowed to supervise a learner driver in Australia otherwise you may risk prosecution. P Plate drivers upgrading from Automatic to Manual aren’t eligible for a keys2drive free lesson
KEYS FOR LIFE FREE LESSON
What you ought to bring back your keys for life free lesson
- Both the learner driver and their parent/supervisor got to attend the free lesson.
- Parents/supervisors must bring a current Australian’s full driver’s license.
- Learner drivers got to bring their learner’s permit/learner license, and Free Lesson ID.
FREE DRIVING LESSONS FOR LEARNERS
The Keys2drive free driving lessons for learners isn’t intended to exchange normal driving lessons; rather, it can help beginners by empowering them to ‘Get Their Own Way’ to becoming safer drivers.
FREE DRIVING LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS
Learner drivers will receive free driving lessons for beginners within the best ways to practice, helping them gain the confidence they have to organize for safe P plate driving and beyond.